Registrars can push players, admins, and teams forward into new seasons.
- To start the migration of teams, be sure you are in the season in which the teams are currently created.
- From the main navigation hover over Setup and select Setup.
- Click Teams.
- Select a search criteria from the various dropdown menus and choose Search.
- Check the boxes across from the teams you wish to migrate.
- Click Migrate Selected Teams.
- Select the target season to transfer data to within the dropdown menu.
- Choose applicable options you wish to migrate for each team.
- TM (Team): Name, age group, and play level of team into selected season.
- PL (Players): Move players rostered onto the team into selected season.
- AD (Administrations): Move admins rostered onto the team into selected season.
- Once complete, click Save Migrate Request.
NOTE: Migration is NOT reversible.
- To see the migrated data, change your seasonal dropdown to the target season and go to the appropriate Lookup screen. If a larger amount of data was pushed into the target season, it could take several moments for the system to push the information.